Our mold shop are capable to support both in-house production and export tooling demands.
Injection Molding… Service offerings include over-molding, co-molding, insert molding, and micro molding.
- Tools for export or you choose for us to keep them in-house, our tooling department is capable of building both prototype and production tooling for presses up to 400 tons.
- Our lead times for production molds range from 4 to 12 weeks, with Rapid molds built in less than 2 weeks.
- We use Mold Flow CAE automation, CAD/CAM automated machining and automated CMM for SPC (Statistical Process Control). We can guarantee precision tooling and process capabilities meeting high tolerance and strict quality control compliance.
- Our Tooling Workshop specializes in manufacturing new and enhanced precision molds, based on the drawings designed by Flussig, with professional software including Solidwork®, Mold Flow®, PRO-E®, UG® (Unigraphics), MASTERCAM® and AUTOCAD®.
- The molds are manufactured using our CNC milling center, EDM (Electrical Discharged Machine) machines and Wire-cutting machines in accordance with the drawings and specifications designed. Our CNC machines have precision up to 1/1000 mm.
- High precision tooling machinery including: Makino, Morei Seiki, Agie, Charmilles, and Mitutoyo provides a higher utilization of our time and resources to ensure a fast turnaround at a considerable lower cost. Mitutoyo and Zeiss automated CMM inspection machines are used for measurement inspection to further guarantee quality tools.